Tuesday, January 24, 2006

There's only one cure.

My colleagues are cheese men. Hell, I've been known to dabble in the eating of various cheesy comestibles in my time, in fact, I like to think of myself as something of a cheese appreciator.

Yet there are two forms of cheese I will never eat.

Version one: Kraft Easy Cheese. Aerosol and off milk should never go together. It's as simple as that. It's like some form of edible silly string that doesn't shoot as far. This is what's Rockin' Rory's Stomach (just like gastro-enter-i-tis did)

Cheese two: Grated Parmesan & Romano in easy sprinkling form. Now, this one's actually a bit misleading, because I _have_ and will eat this form of cheese again. No, what I will avoid is the remnants Tim has taken claim of, which have the delectable expiry date of June. Twenty-seventh. Two thousand and TWO. I've seen blue cheese, I've seen orange cheese, and oh so many variations on yellow cheese.

Brown cheese?

Please.

The cure?

White Russians and lots of 'em.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a brown cheese on the new Domino's 4 cheese pizza here. Perhaps tim has a cheese importing business on the side?